We are very sensitive to issues of individual privacy on the Internet. To that end, we provide the following policy on the use of any information gathered on this site:
– This site gathers identifying information about individuals only when individuals provide that information on a voluntary basis – for instance, in registering to use our User-Posted Content areas or in using our feedback or suggestion forms.
It is not our policy to sell or make available such information to unrelated third parties; occasionally, such information may be shared with other divisions of WorldWest Limited Liability Company.
– We perform statistical analyses of site server logs to study the use and popularity of various areas of our site. We also look at IP addresses to analyze where we are getting our audience.
We may inform advertisers of the results of such analyses.
And under any circumstance, we will refer only to general, aggregate usage data from these analyses – never specific identifying information.
– Users should keep in mind that, when posting their user name or e-mail address on bulletin boards or in other User-Posted Content areas, that information, along with any information in their postings, can be read by any third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. We have no control over that.
– We may make use of or refer to user-posted content for the purposes of promotion of this site. This will mainly involve taking screen shots of a particular area of the site and using that screen shot as a graphic in an advertisement. We make no claim of ownership to such user-posted content.
– We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. When this policy changes, users of our site will be made aware of the existence of a new privacy statement.
Have a question not covered here? drop us a line.